For testing the surface tension
To determine the cleanliness of surfaces
Test Inks can make statements on the adhesive strength of printing inks, coatings and adhesives on all surfaces such as plastic, metal and glass as well as on the degree of cleanliness in mN/m (dyne/cm).
Test Inks PINK
- Available in a range of 22 to 60 mN/m surface tension
- Available in bottles or in pens
- PINK test ink is non-toxic
Test Inks BLUE
- Available in a range of 18.4 to 105 mN/m surface tension
- Available in bottles or in pens (28 to 72 mN/m)
- According to ISO8296, DIN 53364
- Toxic from 24 to 57 mN/m
- more Information
- Available in 38 mN/m
- Available as QUICKTEST 38®, 5 ml or QUICKTEST 38® Jumbo, 15 ml
Test Pens PINK Jumbo
30 to 44 mN/m
• with accuracy +/- 1,0 mN/m
• observation time: 4 seconds
• 15 mm line width
• available in sets of 4, 6 and 8 pcs. or as single pens
• Content 15 ml
• simple handling
• no spilling
• better colour display
• optimal for testing large areas
is a solution based on ethyl alcohol. It serves to improve cleanliness on various surfaces such as metals, glass and plastics. With the arcotestCLEANER also tested parts can be reused by wiping off the test ink. As the surfaces formulations are very different, a suitability test should be carried out before each application.
- better cleanliness due to surface cleaning
- Solvent system based on ethyl alcohol
- no unpleasant odour
- dries very quickly
- can clean and possibly increase
- adhesion-strength in one step
- increase adhesion strength
- easy cleaning of the applied test inks
- available in 250 ml aluminium bottles
Rapidtest 38® serves to check if the treatment of polyolefins (polypropylene, polyethylene, polybutylene) has shown an effect onto the material.
- extremely easy to handle
- perfect for quick checks on polyolefins
- no wiping off necessary
- lasting display of result
- archiving of the image possible
RAPIDTEST 38® Jumbo
not toxic to aquatic organisms • does not cause eye damage • not harmful to health
We are manufacturers of test inks.
We offer a comprehensive overall program of inks, pens and accessories.
Expert advice, guarantee of the given values, reliable and prompt delivery, cooperation with our customers at home and abroad have been our absolute priority for 40 years.
For quality assurance, the inks are tested using a state-of-the-art contact angle measuring device, taking temperature and density into account. Safety data sheets provide information on handling, storage and transport regulations.
Orders in writing by post, fax, email or the contact form
Check metal surfaces for cleanliness
In this application example, is tested with test ink PINK from 10 ml bottles with cotton swabs. Take a new cotton swab after each use.
Testing a polyolefin film to 38 mN/m
RAPIDTEST 38® serves to check if the treatment of polyolefins (polypropylene, polyethylene, polybutylene) has shown an effect onto the material. A stroke of the pen leaves a full line on the material if the material´s surface tension has a value of 38 mN/m or more. If the material´s surface tension is below 38 mN/m, the fluid contained in the pen will form small drops on the surface. The fluid applied to the surface will dry within seconds, it doesn´t need to be wiped off anymore.