arcotestCLEANERis a solution based on ethyl alcohol. It serves to improve cleanliness on various surfaces such as metals, glass and plastics. With the arcotestCLEANER also tested parts can be reused by wiping off the test ink. As the surfaces formulations are very different, a suitability test should be carried out before each application.
Properties of the arcotestCLEANER
• Solvent system based on ethyl alcohol
• no unpleasant odour • dries very quickly
• increase adhesion strength
• easy cleaning of the applied test inks
• available in 250 ml aluminium bottles
- not toxic to aquatic organisms
- does not cause eye damage
- not harmful to health
- extremely easy to handle
- perfect for quick checks on polyolefins
- no wiping off necessary, lasting display of result
- archiving of the image possibl
RAPIDTEST 38® Jumbo
- better color presentation
- big line 15 mm
- optimal for testing large film areas
ATTENTIONThe test fluid of RAPIDTEST 38® and QUICKTEST 38®contains solvent. This might cause wrong results being displayed on materials not being solvent resistant, as PS for example.
We are manufacturers of test inks.
We offer a comprehensive overall program
of inks, pens and accessories.
Expert advice, guarantee of the given values, reliable and prompt delivery, cooperation with our customers at home and abroad have been our absolute priority for 40 years.
For quality assurance, the inks are tested using a state-of-the-art contact angle measuring device, taking temperature and density into account. Safety data sheets provide information on handling, storage and transport regulations.
Orders in writing by post, fax,
Email or the contact form.
Check the cleanliness of the metal surfaces
In this application example, PINK test ink from 10 ml bottles is used with cotton swabs. Take a new cotton swab after each application.